Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, August 31, 2007

Sleep Deprivation


This is how i look at the moment, my eyes popping outta ma head.can someone please give me some good sleeping pills that will put me to sleep for the next 48 hours and then i can wake up and my house has been moved and everything unpacked, and the old house cleaned... I would appreciate it and i would be very grateful!!
it is 9.47 at nite and im just eating tea!! yeah thats got t be good going to sleep on a full belly!!
have had no car the last couple of days so been walking everywhere, even walked to work yesterday morning.. LOL freezing cold!!!
Well might transfer my little man from his lightening couch to his bed for one last sleep in it in this house.. Can't wait for this to all be over.. By the way im car shopping too :)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

So glad I'm not you right now... moving house is soooo stressful and tiring.... Our teenagers have just moved house this week and they are knackered too! Good luck with the final days moving, and I hope you get a rest soon. Oooo car buying, that's fun!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Oh dear...cant help you with the sleep deprivation or the packing and unpacking.. I hope it is all over real soon.. take care..