Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Humble

I have been trying to say humble but, this week!! well i have been in an awesome mood and great spirits even thought my exercise and eating has been crap and then too top it all off we get evicted from our house! Yeah i know! poor ness and chris, but guess what!! i don't care anymore im over the anger and i am really going to miss this house, but there is a reason for it!! Its time for cj and I to find somewhere else!!!

i suppose i am a little bit hurt because i feel like all i do is pack and move, i have a job that i am stable in and thought we had a house that we are stable in and then this! bammmmmmm!! hits ya!!! it reminds me as a kid!!! moving here to there been taking here to there, no stability!!! and now its happening all over again.. Why am i attracting this?? what is the universe trying to tell me!!! That i am suppose to be a gypsie??? LOL!!!! maybe thats it!!

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.. i sure will be.. hitting the town tonite, after going to the gym and doing pump, and guess what i am going to run into the gym.. thats right!! RUN!! im loving running even though its kills me and my legs i love it!!

Take care all love you all and be good.. and by the way i will be catching up on blogs this weekend sorry everyone who i read :)

Ness

1 comment:

Chris H said...

That's a big bummer! So sorry for ya... hope you find something really nice and it's not taken out from under your feet .... what about getting your own place??? Or is that jsut not an option??? I always say rent money is just money out the window and it's so much better to buy if you can. You can tell me to mind my own business if you want.... I usually have it coming!