Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our New House

This is how i am feeling at the moment, like a cheeky happy monkey.... Got a house, feel great in myself, getting our holiday under control for January, i got a long weekend coming up soon, and i am staying humble otherwise something will come along and bring me back down to earth..





Chris and I got a new house.... its 3 years old and i can't wait to move in next weekend. Here are some pictures of it... My favourite part of this house is the oven,... and when you see the picture you will understand why.... I love to cook and so does my brother and its one huge oven.. and also a huge back yard!! lots of room for sebastyn and co to run around in and lots of room for us to do what we want to do!!
So this is our huge back yard :)

This morning i have killed my phone as i have been on it all morning making phone calls to arrange connections for everything and disconnections for this house.

My god moving house is a tendious process... i am looking forward to packing though as we have to down size, as it only has three bedrooms which means i get to do some spring cleaning :) i can't wait!! Ails has actaully inspired me as she has been cleaning and was telling me about christmas cards that she has kept from over the years, and i was like i keep them too and now it is time to get rid of them.

Well i think its about time that seb and I head into the shower and go and get some stuff from the supermarket.

My dad is coming up to see me tomorrow so that will be nice.

see ya

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Neat house, devine oven !!! Woo hoo for having a new place to move into.