Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

WeekEnd Rapt

Ok where does one start... lets first by saying i have never been to something as awesome as the silverchair and powderfinger concert last nite! It was unbelievable and there were thousands and thousands of people! and they sang a song together. right at the end and that was pretty special!! I didn't even get anywhere near close to the stage but had pretty good view from where we were! $6 for a VB which is Firetrucking stupid! but anyways!! went out afterwards, danced my little arse off and lined up in the taxi rank for an hour which was delightful! NOT!!

Ohhh i went shopping yesterday and brought myself a weight set with bench... yeah pretty awesome. I am starting a 6 week challenge thing which i will eventually put on here as it is easy as pie!! and thought well if i can't get into the gym at least i can come home and work out and now i have no excuses :) I have a busy few months ahead of me and i really want to be looking my best so today is my last day of piss farting around and actually getting my arse into this. I have been pondering and making excuses for too long and my finger has now been pulled out..

So i have the fit ball the skipping rope and the weights, plus my gym membership i should be kicking some fat and toning some muscles in no time, with a balanced diet of course..


What else.. ohhh today i went for a drive to Rochester as that is where my grand parents live and caught up with my sister and Taj my grand parents and my aunty and uncle... My dad was also there as he drove over.. But i got to drive his BMW on the way home.. i felt so cool.. *LOL* They are really nice to drive actually.. such a sterotypical type i am..*LMAO* driving behind that wheel in my $5 sunglasses and tracksuit pants and jumper.. I said to my brother Ohh now all i need is the bling :) anyway if i never own one least i can say i have driven one :)


and finally today my darling little precious boy who is up for sale by the so anyway i will take all offers... and just so you can see how adourable he is this was taken about 20 minutes...

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Glad you had a top weekend...
Sounds like an awesome concert!
6 week challenge hey..hmmm I just need the time to get out and shake my booty to firm it up now...
Good luck... and noooo i dont want to buy another child... I am about fed up with the two i already have!!!

Chris H said...

Awww the kids is PRICELESS mate, and you know it!!!! Tell ya what, I've got two for the price of one, wanna swap?

Cinders said...

Good to hear it was a great concert. Probably can't go wrong with those 2 bands. Seb is so cute. I've posted what I'm going to wear to Derby.

The Candid Bandit said...

Ohhhh I so wish I was there. We sat on Scott's front doorstep and listened for a while but it just isnt the same.

Good on you for buying the weight bench!

NO - not interested in a 2 yr old. Got my own pain in the ring at home. ;)