Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Exercise Ness

So im going to do a bit of boasting and say how bloody good i have been this week. Sinc Sunday ails and I have played four games of tennis (obssessiveness ) and i have been to the gym twice.
I got my first compliment today from a chick in the gym who has not seen me for a couple of weeks and she said "Vanessa have you lost weight?" and i proudly said back Yes but still got a long way to go!!!

Im pretty bloody proud of myself i tell you!

Im starting to notice it i suppos especially with my work clothes, my boobs don't feel like they are going to pop out my top anymore and also i feel like its not clinging to my donut! awwww watch out boys when im at goal :) LOL shouldn't matter about looks anyways

I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend this weekend and enjoys the extra day off and that you use it wisely!! Me im doing some cleaning up around the house, sitting in a hot tub, and visiting a friend and no doubt will be painting at her house!!

Everyone take care if your travelling on the roads

No comments: