Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

GroinNess

Mmm ok how do i write this blog without giving to much information away?? LOL

Played netball last nite which was the game that we had to win to make into the grandfinal and play the maldon moles! But we lost by one bloody goal... anyways in the process of going for a ball i did some serious damage to the right hand side of my groin!! My god!! I thought giving birth was painful but right now this is seriously painful..

But bloody stupid Blonde me, dedicated friend and dedicated addicted tennis player that i am played tennis tonite with ails!! Yeah stupid me!!! so right now i am struggling with walking, changing the gears in my car, and well probably won't be able to spread those legs!! Opppss was that too much information ??? LOL!!! I don't do that these days anyways!!

It doesn't help when im not 100% healthy at the moment. Seb has not been well for the last couple of days, and i have not been enjoying wiping the green snot from his nose.. and as you are all aware i don't like sniffers and he is good at doing that!! trying to teach him to blow but he decides to sniff instead!! my stomach can not handle it!! sooo i have a sore throat and the start of the cough! But anyways i will get through it... Ohh and i nearly forgot the 3 day headache!! As ails would say why don't you take a panadol! im not much of a big medicine person.. probably because of where i work but also because i was such a sick child and lived on medicine i feel that my body would come immune to things and someday i may really need it and my body won't accept it!!

anyways im off to have a shower now and to bed, i really need a good nite sleep!!!

1 comment:

Cinders said...

Poor Ness :( you sound like you're falling apart. Hope you and sniffling Seb get better soonn.