Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

So Close Ness

Wow! i have been blown away i lost 1.2 kgs this week! yes yes you have read correctly, which means i am now 200 grams off losing my first 5 kgs!! Wow that is huge for me! Do you know how proud i am?? I have to start looking at the positives of what i have achieved....

Im not sure what i have done differently this week! And the fact that i ate two small blocks of chocolate. maybe i will pay the price next week!!

I have decided that this weekend is going to be a weekend of stay home and de clutter some more!!!! not that the house will stay clean for very long with sebastyn..... My god he is soo messy today he decided to take all the boards off his bed!! yeah i know!!!

Im going to try and get some structure in my house hold and get on top of things! im sick of chasing my tail at the moment.

My emotions have been a little bit better this week, but for some reason some things are getting to me. My chiropractor does NET which is neuro emotional technique, so we find out what is bothering me and release it from my system! which was good because after she done it i was sweating..... as she said to me its the way your body is realsing the emotion.

I slept a little bit better last nite, but still didn't go to sleep until late!! I think i need to stop with turning the TV on and just get into bed and hit my head on the pillow..

Well everybody have a good rest of the week and will keep you updated with my de clutter weekend

2 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Congratulations Ness! That is a great loss. Chocolate bars? Seriously, it's your energy in vs energy out darling, you obviously burnt that extra energy to have a loss like that.

I'm glad to hear you had an NET and got to the bottom of the problem. Sounds like you are going about things the right way - de cluttering etc.

Thanks for your well wishes on my blog yesterday. Wish you were there. I won. :D

Chris H said...

Bloody fantastic loss Ness! and de-cluttering is so good for the soul! I should know, I have de-cluttered my house to the MAX!