Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Ouch

My head hurts, im hung over, and dizzy but still managing to write this blog on this windy day!! so if it doesn't make sense that is why!!

Ouch because i lost my brand new F*%$ing phone last nite while out! :( i am guttered.... rang telstra the other day to renew my plan they said hey we will pay off your old phone and give you a new one for free. One of those Video phones i was like sweet!!! anyways got it and learnt how to use it and bang its gone!!! so now i have all these accessories and no flamin phone.... Anyways i might just go into telstra and get a phone on a plan :(

Ok well now ive had a sook i feel better!

have a good one everybody!!

3 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

just a good life

Jadey said...

girlly! Did you have it insured?? I always insure my phone and I have never lost it or smashed it or anything. (touch wood)

I wanted to officially invite you to join www.livinginthesuburbs.com

It is a forum I have been on for over 12 motnhs now for weightloss, health and lifestyle.

We have seasonal challenges and the Spring one is getting revved up to start now.

The Candid Bandit said...

Damn!

Poor thing. I only have old mobiles because I destroyed 2 and lost 2. $$$$$$$ later I said "stuff it!, they all do the same thing".