Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Please explain

I am a bit dumb founded at the moment. I had weigh in yesterday. After 3 days of drinking and partying and eating crap i managed to lose a kilo and a half and my body fat went down. I just don't understand how!!!! So i think i have to work extra hard this week to make sure i keep it off!!!

My weekend is going to be a cruiseee one!! i am going to Rindas house for a bbq tea tonite, as they haven't seen seb in ages, and rinda's lil brother Jem is a music buff and seb loves that.. Tomorrow im going over to see my nan and parsie who have been away travelling north for the past 3 months, so it will be good to see them and then off to Stay with Lee for the nite, and let the lil ones run wild :) I spoke to my sis on the phone last nite and her lil boy taj has been saying when sebbie come to stay, and he going to sleep with me :) So im really excited because i want them to be close cousins :) It was actually really funny because when i got on the phone he said wheres sebbie and i said hes asleep, and he said aunty nessie go and wake him up!!! I just thought that was so cute!!

well i better get going as its such a beautiful day out ther i thought i might walk back to work!!

See Ya

No comments: