Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Lady In Red



Well i had an absolute blast in Ballarat on the weekend. I felt sexy and i loved my red dress!!! and i didn't break an ankle in my shoes!!! We left on saturday and where we stayed was beautiful. I drank beer all night!! and actually thought i would wake up worse for wear but i didn't.

Here are some photos of our night!!
this is me

this is me and my bro



So there is so pics... i had a ball dancing!!!!

On two good notes, i have just been on the phone with Telstra... to renew my plan and welll, i won lottery today!!! they are paying out my old phone $413 to go for free and i am getting a new c3 video phone for free!!! i am getting 2 months of music downloads for free and my 1st month for free which is $79.00!!! i also get 450 worth of free calls a month so im excited...

Allllssoooo today i got a phone call from the real estate agent and i have a new house to move into!! there has been so issues with this house, i am scared living here and i don't like my neighbours so me and my brother are going to move in together again, this time in a bigger house with more space for the 3 of us.. Im very excited!!!! Its a great opportunity for us both to save some money!!!! As i am heading overseas next year for 2 weeks!!

Well i better get my arse into gear and organise some things now!!

Talk to you all soon

3 comments:

Jadey said...

Fantastic news on the hosue hun. And you look great in that sexy dress.

The Candid Bandit said...

Great pics! You look like you feel sexy!

Glad to hear about your house, hopefully the energy will be better for you and Seb.

Now go get your moneys worth from those shoes!

Cinders said...

Good news about the house. Love the photos and happy to hear you felt fantastic in your dress and shoes.