Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

The joys of being a woman

So im feeling flat at the moment with that time of the month and i tell ya! i so didn't miss it when i was pregnant :) I so preffered the buldging belly even though at times it was uncomfortable.

I am waiting for these thunder storms to happen..... if they happen!!! we had lightening and thunder last nite with a lil shower of rain but that was it!! It would be nice to have some rain here in Bendigo!! We surely need it!!

I had a date with beck and bradman yesterday and we went to kid city i wish i had the camera... but that place rocks... you take your kid they run free or like seb get out and go and play in the beach volley ball pit :) but it wears them out like nothing else.. even though seb still faught his sleep and wanted me to lay with him, he slept for 3 hours :) arrrgghhh 3 hours of bliss!!! i tried to have a sleep myself but ummm that didn't happen!!!!

i was going to go away this weekend and spend the weekend with my big bro in melbs but decided against it! i decided a weekend at home having a tidy up is on the hands... i have lots of paper work filed( well not filed) that i need to sort out and what a way to spend my weekend.. :) doing that!!! Get it over and done with and then i don't have to worry about it again :)

I have bursts of energy and go on a rampage and clean and clean i don't know where the energy comes from but it comes from somewhere and then all of a sudden you just hit a rock and its gone.. Like me and the gym i have a burst of energy i hit the gym and then Blaaahhhh i don't see the place for a month :) I am looking forward to having the next couple of weeks with less work hours even though i will miss the money but i will have some time to me... i will be able to go to the gym in the morning before i go to work in the afternoon or vice versa it will be nice and i will be able to pick my son up from creche which i can't even remember the last time i did that so i am looking forward to spending some precious time with my son!! He has been very clinging lately and i think he misses me.. i complained about adam not spending enough time with his son when we were together and look im doing the same thing, i hardly see him anymore because of work! so when i do see him he doesn't want to sleep in his own bed he wants to sleep with mum and has to make sure he is touching my face or one of his feet is touching me somewhere.. arrgghhh the joys of children :)

Well i dont' have to start work until a bit later tomorrow morning so i get a lil sleep in :)

1 comment:

Chris H said...

It does sound like your wee man misses his mum... awwww. You are going to have to spend some real quality time with him, lots of loves and cuddles me thinks. Too cute him wanting to be touching you in bed.... those are the precious times, enjoy them! Our wee Griffin is the same in bed, as long as he's got a hand on me he's happy, though he quite likes to slip it between the boobs, kinky kid... ha ha ha