Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Soft Drink

The other day Beck and I were talking about coffee and soft drink, and why it is not good for us.

I had done some research and found this site which explains a little. But also from my knowledge since starting my job i learnt that every cup of coffee and tea that we have we dehydrate our body half a litre of water! to every 30kgs you are you should have 1 ltr of water...

Check this site out its vert interest
ttp://www.mindconnection.com/library/health/softdrinks.htm

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Comment about caffein... how come when I was drinking 3 litres of diet coke a day, I suffered from major fluid retention? Now I only have a drink of DC on a saturday, but I still have fluid retention? Weird eh? Seems to me that everyone is different. Like.. Weight watchers told me I'd not lose weight unless I drunk water, well I didn't drink ANY AT ALL, and I lost 61 kilos! All this said, I am now drinking about 2 litres of water a day (!!!!!) and am gaining weight, and still have fluid retention... DOH