Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Motivation

Well, today was the first time i actually done any sort of exercise in ummmmm i can't remember! Alli and Seb and I went for a walk tonite, it was actually nice :) i felt good!!! Also on Sunday my brother and I are having a PT down at the lake which i am looking forward too! Its a few baby steps to help me get back on track! I am going to the gym tomorrow too which i am looking forward to as i have not been there for so long, and thought since i am getting a massage tomorrow i will go to gym first then get a rub down!! i shouldn't be so sore the next day. well i will wait and see :)

Well just a quick post OC on

Bye

No comments: