Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Bald is the New Blonde!

Wow what an inspiring and emotional weekend i have had in melbourne. I have so much to say but don't want to overload so i will keep in short and sweet

I have never notice so many bald men in my life, and my god how many hot guys there where!! But besides that meeting Dr. John Demartini would have to be up there in my highlights! what an amazing guy and so full of knowledge.

My question i asked him was what his favourite quote was and i knew he would come out with "I am a genious and i apply my wisdom." which he did but then he looked me straight in the eyes and said "no matter you have done or what you have not done you are worthy of love" he nearly made me cry and coming from him was just a priviledge.

Sooo i also heard Lisa Curry Kenny speak and what an awesome and amazing women she is!! i so want her six pack and i am aiming for that six pack i can tell you :)

We heard many chiropractic people from america who have been very successful in their time! it was worth while!

I have been feeling great and have been exercising heaps. running is going well except for my knees hurting a llittle, but that will go away!

My eating has been great, and my confidence is growing.

Adam and I are great which makes life so much easier. I am loving every minute that i have been spending with him lately and also sebastyn. The "family" time is great!! I have a wonderful. amazing little boy who is just beautiful and has such a great memory!!! I can't get over how good his memory is!

I have so much i have to say and i will have to do a few post about my weekends and go over my notes because i have some really inspiring stuff. I have been had such an emotional weekend, and how wonderful it is to see the chiropractic world unite and been so loving!!

I learnt alot about myself and where and what i want to do and what i am worth in this world! I am so proud of who i am and the achievements that i made and the many more that are going to come.

I hope that everyone is well and safe and had good weekends!!

3 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Gee, I wonder where he got that amazing memory from? *grin*

I'm thrilled you went to this weekend. Right timing for you when you are getting back on track huh?

I'm glad things have settled with you and Adam too. Seb needs that.

See you Friday!

paki said...

The most exciting of your post was your title. Your posting says the truth.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your weekend was so inspiring Ness! Yay for you. :o)

Hope to see your smiling crazy self again soon!

xoxo