Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Values!

Everyone has values and everyones are different! I first did my values when i started at work and have done them a couple of times since and they really haven't changed that much!

Something in my head snapped this week which was really interesting and a big turning point for me!
I have been stewing over a few family members and looking at what should be important to them because these things are my top values and have not been considering what their top values are. And I finally understand and realised and accepted that our values are different. I could actually see it!! I finally saw it! And do know what, i feel great about it now, i don't have any issues about it!! Because where i am not getting what i want from them i am getting it from somewhere else!!!

Hope that make sense to you all!! Just needed to vent that information.

Well my little buns are getting tighter :) hehehehe i have been into the gym every day this week.. i feel great!!! I have been really good with my eating, and starting to feel the change in my fitness already!!!! its amazing!!

I feel that everyone is kinda over blogging at the moment and not motivated about it! Which is sad in a way because i enjoy catching up on what everyone has been doing! Suppose it goes back to peoples values and whats important in our lives! I hope that everyone is ok and safe and well!!!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Glad you got your values issues sorted, and mate, I am so NOT over blogging!!! I love it, I update every day!!! Several times a day!!!!