Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The Butterfly Program

Im excited, and glad that i have this program to help me achiee my goals! As you all know my best buddy is getting married in November! well she also works at fernwood and she told me about this butterfly program. I was like sweet i would love to do it! The butterfly program is over 12 weeks and is about personal growth and development. Every week we have a topic and we also need to pick two goals, one healthy eating goal and one personal goal.

Week 1 - Where i want to be in 12 weeks time? I said to sheree that i would love to be 70kgs by your wedding, i want to decrease my body fat, i want to start running, i am not drinking any alcohol for 12 weeks and im not concentrating on my weight over the 12 weeks. Its about my body fat, my cms and my health and fitness.

My goals this week for health eating was to cut my portion sizes down and my personal goal was to go into the gym at least 3 times!

My motivation has been great i didn't have seb on wednesday nite and i went into the gym, me and him went for a walk into town on wednesday and my alarm was set for 5.45am Thursday morning and i went and did a work out before work!!! i am so bloody proud of myself!

So i had some homework to do this week! and that was to create a box of the life i want and who i am... I have been having fun doing it! im not finished with it yet and i have decided to leave the bottom of the box blank for when i have finished this program to add more stuff to see how things have changed!!! i also have to think of rewards for myself and how often i want these rewards, so if anyone has any ideas please let me go!!

Im really motivated and inspired right now and everything in my life is balanced! Im grateful for everything that i have and everything that i have achieved to this date! and things are only going to get better from here.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and catch you all soon

1 comment:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Wow...you are on a high..well done ...
the early mornings get me..I just cant do it!!!
Maybe when the weather is better...I am not walking in arctic blast winds for anyone...
Stay positive.... its catchy!!!!