Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, April 10, 2006

First of All....

I would like send my congratulations to Gwyneth Paltrow for giving birth to a Boy named Moses!!!! Apple and Moses!!! aren't they going to be remember for the rest of their lives!!!

On that note!!! I signed up with two temp agencies last week and had an interview with one today! and got to do a typing test and alpha-numerical test which i did really well in!! Im going to go do an induction tomorrow and then i will become official on their books fors any temp work that comes available! So im pretty excited about that!!!

My weekend was really boring really didnt do much except exercise and went for a bike ride with my brother!! watched my dad play superrules footyball. (which is footy for the old farts)!!!

I started 8 weeks of job search training with my employment agency yesterday and i was so bored... i ended up doing a new resume for myself :) Next week i have 3 days of it!!! Ohhh im looking forward to that!!!

Nothing much really to update you with!! Still job hunting still house hunting still no luck with any so will keep plodding along!!

See Ya

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Congrats on the good results on the tests. I signed up to a temp agency and did temp work for a year before I got a job through the agency. It was a great experience and I learnt lots of stuff. OK so maybe a fudged a couple of details and got more work from it LOL.

One tip I will pass on. If the job you go too has a computer system you are not really sure of and they expect you to know it, ask someone to show you a few shortcuts as you used the "older" version. This worked for me and got me schooled up pretty quickly.

Hope your shoulder is feeling better. And re the biggest loser, what a shock that Wal didn't make it through. They said he had lost 35kgs but on the night he got eliminated the after shots said he had lost 55kgs. The timing is confusing me a bit.

Cinders said...

Good luck with the job hunting. The last time I used an Agency, they sent me for a 2 day assignment and I ended up staying 9 1/2 years.

Hmmm.. I can live with Moses but Apple I'm not sure of. It's a bit cruel really. So many nicknames... Green, Bad, Granny Smith, really, the list is endless.. Have a great Easter.

The Candid Bandit said...

Happy Easter Nessa! Have a brilliant trip to Canberra!

Lots of Love,
Beckie, Mat & Bradman!