Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thats what friends are for


Heya All

I had another intense PT session this morning and was yet again on the verge of vomiting!!! I think sheree just loves making me feel like it!!

But as you all know im a great friends with Beck and these days it has been hard to catch up with her!! Anyways she rang me today, and we spoke for ever!! I think we could talk each others ears off all day and night long if we got the chance :) would you agree beckie?? Anyways the point im getting at is that i was telling her today about how I hate feeling like im going to vomit and beckie being beckie made me look at it as a positive thing! She said to me " think of the sick feeling as a good feeling that you are working hard and your being pushed to your limits" And I was like yeah, I should look at this as a positive feeling! So thanks Becks you always know how to make situations better! Its good to have someone to talk to about mother issues and other general issues. I look at her as a mother figure in ways as she is a bit older than me, but so wise and knowledgable, and full of advise!! :)

So as you know she is heading back to work on Monday and i am so damn proud of her, so I am now incharge of getting our OFFICIAL lingerie website up and running once its done we will let everyone know!! Its going to take a bit but i have so much time on my hands it will keep me occupied.

I have been really focused over the last 3 days with my excerise as you know i have been addicted!!! I even went in to the gym again this afternoon and did a cardio session!! These cravings will stop soon!!! I also have been focused on job hunting, i had an interview with my employment agency and i will be doing some sessions over the next 8 weeks in interview techniques, resumes, job hunting blaah blaah, even though i don't have to go back to work i need to for the money! Anyways i thought why don't i put my name down for some temp work. so this morning after i had my PT session and went and looked at a house, i came home made myself look pretty and went took my resume in to, two temp employment agencies. So now i get to go and do the fun thing of having tests done to see how fast i type what skills i actually do have! So that will be interesting, as i don't really know how fast i type!!! Im looking forward to it.

Im trying to keep a positive outlook on everything! If i keep getting upset and think negatively about things then i am going to show that when i speak to people!

Well i have weigh in tomorrow, i excited to see how i have gone this week!

Im seeing Lil man tonite since i have not seen him since monday! Its been tough but i have focussed my energies in other areas so i wouldn't get upset about it..... until im lying in bed lookin at the empty cot! hopefully once i get a house it will be a bit easier on me as when i don't have him i can shut his bedroom door!! and won't have to worry about looking at an empty cot anymore.

Well better go and make the unit baby proof for my lil man.

Cheers Ya Ol'

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Aww thanks Ness. Your words mean alot to me.

It's great to see you turn these negatives into positives. I guess that's our biggest challenge in life. We can view things as stop signs, or give ways.

Now, I found this for you http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=627&topic=22 Under Blogger help, there was a section about templates. This was a few suggestions of new template designs.

But I see you've changed already! Go you! ..haha. Looks good - still not sure if it is 100% you though.