Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weigh in Week 11 & Week 12

I haven't updated my weight situation in the past couple of weeks so i thought i would

Week 11 I was 79 kilo and my body fat was 43% so i had a gain which wasn't surprising after the huge losses i had the weeks before..

Week 12 I was 78 kilo and 42.5% body fat so i had a loss...Im feeling so confident about myself and so good about myself. I think getting this job has really helped me! It will be difficult for me to exercise as much now, but i will get 2 hour lunch breaks on a couple of my working days so I will pop into the gym then and work out and do my PT's with sheree.

No comments: