Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Lil Mans Day

Sooo my family came over today to celebrate Sebs birthday! It was a really nice day and we went to the park and had lunch and the lil ones had a play on the park. It was a really relaxing day. Seb got some money, so building blocks, some books, some music cds and a lil carasol that plays music. it was really beautiful! So I got some pictures below to share with you all.

This is me just showing you my progress so far

My nephew Taj and Seb eating pizza


Seb on a springing Sheep

If you look closely my dad has a napkin on his head. he forgot his hat!! Sexy Look Dad

This is my parsie!! he is just sooo cute!!! He forgot his hat too!!!

Thank you all for such a great Day!! I love when my family gets together!

xxx

3 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Look at you!! I remember you telling me how sad you were the day you saw you couldnt wear your fav jeans anymore and look. at. you!!

(adam can suffer in his jocks!)

Seb looks so grown up! My god. Seems like yesterday Martin was taking up a treat to hopsital *wink*.

Im very proud of you!

Margaret said...

Happy birthday Seb. You look great in those jeans and look at those arms! Well done to you.

I think it's great that you are going to get advice re the sleeping. Each child is different and they will be able to take all your circumstances into consideration and give you some great tips. Hope you get some good sleep soon. The world is just so much better with sleep isn't it :D

The Candid Bandit said...

P.S.

There is the Sleeping Consultant (free) that comes to your house (right up to 5 years olds) til up to 11pm to help see the baby in it's natural environment when you are trying to get them to sleep. Check with your maternal nurse to find out who she is.

I watched her speak at mother's group. She was great!!