Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Is my body telling me something?

I think im getting old :) LOL!!! I think my body is telling me to have a rest or not work so hard. I woke up this morning with a very very sore left shoulder. i think from two days straights of pushing myself in weights, and tonite i just went for a 45 minute run :) and my right calf muscle is damn sore!!! like hurts to walk on! Yes im stretching !!!! Might just have a rest day tomorrow or go for a light walk. LOL!!! my exercise craving should end soon!!!!

By the way Beckie i had a look at those sites and didn't find anything that was me. So anyone out there that knows of anyone or any good sites that have templates for blogs could you let me know please.... Cheers time for hot shower and think about whats for tea!! Mmmmmm noodle box sounds YUM!!

No comments: