Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Weigh in Week 10 - "The Craving Continues"

oh my god oh my god.. did we watch Biggest loser tonite.. the contestants are back!!!! i heard today that the person who left the house that has lost the most weight will be given a wild card!! MMmm that will make things interesting

Ok so i have been craving exercise this week and yesterday i had my PT session and then i went back into the gym for a work out, this morning i was up at 7.30 and went for a walk/run. It was bloody cold... but i was so damn proud of myself because i actually ran all the way from the res to my home street. which took me about 10 minutes... its the first time that i have done it... Yaaaahhhhhh ME!!!!!! And then i was in the gym tonite and I did pump... And pushed myself really really hard!!!! I now can't feel my arms after two days of intense weights!! Iam starting to feel that more positive that i be about things the better it is for me to loss tis weight!!

Sooooo today was weigh in and all this hard work and extra work has been paying off .... I lost 2.2% body fat this week!!!! I am so damn happy!!! that is alot in one week!! I was saying to sheree today in our slim meeting how i am seeing definition in my legs!! Its good!!! I am noticing changes to my body!! My double chin has got little and i am starting to fit into clothes that i havent been able to in a while!! My mind is feeling great, and im feeling optimistic about life!!! Im only young and i have so much to learn, but i just feel that if i have a healthy body i have a healthy mind!!

K im going to have a shower!!!

1 comment:

Cinders said...

2.2%.. that is fantastic. All your exercise is paying off.

TBL - How amazing is Kristie?? Where does she get that motivation from? (not to mention the grunting). The wildcard will be interesting.