Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Body Change

My body is going through some huges changes right now, and god damn can i feel it!
As you all know i work at a chiropractor and in the last week I think i have had an adjustment nearly every day! Giving up the smoking, and getting rid of all these chemicals out of my body, is making it all scooo wifff!!!!

I am having some serious issues with my lower back and legs at the moment, so i have booked in for a massage today hoping that this will help eleviate some of the pain that i am feeling at the moment! I am wondering when this cough will go away also! i think if i cough anymore i am going to cough my lungs up!!! My sense of smell has come back... i can't believe it!! Its so funny when you smoke you don't smell smoke on someone, but adam came around the other nite, after being at a mates places and i was like grose you smell like smoke go away!!!

Soo yesterday was my first day at the gym!! And i did just take it easy as i need to get my back right and need to stop coughing before i go bullet a gate and work myself so hard i can't walk :) hehehe........ I felt really good about exercising, and i have missed it!!! I weighed myself, and i have put my current weight on the blog for you all to see. I am basically start from scratch again!!! but this time its going to be maintained..

Sooo today i am suppose to be going for a walk with Sebastyn, but the sky doesn't look very healthy right now, and i don't own a rain coat!!! I might sneak into the gym before my massage tonite!

4 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

What a good place to work..I work for a natural health clinic and there are two remedial massuers and a naturapath/nutritionist there...so that is pretty cool also... It helped sort out my dicky hip... I am glad you are feeling better and the cough WILL ease... time lady.... remember how many years you smoked for??? So the cough isnt going to go straight away... Been there done that... Takes a while...
hope the massage eases the back and leg pain... nothing worse..
enjoy gym....
Oh and as for the sense of smell... thats gr8...you will be able to smell all the hunky guys at gym.... hehe

Chris H said...

I do so hope the cough stops soon, then you really won't know yourself. Good luck at the gym and don't worry about a raincoat, I'm sure it won't rain for long, I mean, you do live in a country that is having it's worst drought in years eh??? Just your luck you'd buy a coat, it rains for 1 day, then not again for 10 years!!! ha ha ha

The Candid Bandit said...

Celebrate this healing Ness. It's all positive and good to get you where you need to be.

Pity you got your smell back, you could have gone out with Mr Smelly.

;)

Cinders said...

Hey Nessie, I hope you don't cough for too long. Enjoy the massage x