Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome to July

Welcome to July. End of financial year and the start of the new one... Tax Time!! I LOVE!!!! and welcoming the rain!!! SOoo i have microsoft money on my computer and i have decided that this financial year i am going to see how much i spend and what on etc etc!! taking control of my finances :) About time i do that i think!! Im excited about do this because it will be interesting to see where i spend my money! i think sebastyn, but you just never know!

Lee and Taj just left and that was lovely too see them!! the boys always run a muck when they are together. I vaccumed and mopped the house yesterday! and ummmmm you can't tell :)

Well i hope that everyone has had a good weekend and relaxed and ready for another working week! I am going to be starting a new program at the gym ill fill you in more when i know all the details!! Help me to reach my goals!!

1 comment:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Microsoft money sounds interesting... Does it growl at you when you have blown the budget..:S
Have a top week...
And heres to getting ontop of money issues...