Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sweet Child of Mine!!! Not

Ok so today is my day off where i am suppose to relax and enjoy the day with sebastyn and do a little plodding around the house!! LOL!!! Well my dear child decided at 12am this morning that it wasn't time to sleep it was time to watch DVD's and scream and scream and scream some more! Soo about 4.30am he decided that it was time to finish watching dvds and go to sleep.. Finally well i thought ok you have not slept for 4 hours you will sleep in in the morning hahahahahaha fat chance of that happening at 8am he was wide awake bright as a button!!!

Im glad one of us was! Soo we went out in the cold and did some shopping then i had my review at work this afternoon and i asked De if she could please adjust him and my god you should of seen the leg length difference he had i am not joking it was about 3 CMS which is huge!! which also would be causing some discomfort for him! Sooo right now he is sleeping, while i update my blog and smell the lamb roast that i am cooking for tea which should be ready soon!

Off to seb's nans tonite where he will have a sleep over, and i will get a good night rest and be able to enjoy Prison Break in Peace. at about 3pm this afternoon i was about to put him on a plane to his fathers for the rest of the week! He is going through terrible 2's alright.

GYM
I was a little bit thrown aback today! i got a phone call from my gym to say i have not been in for a while.. well hello as if i didn't know that! I just thought are you desperate or something?? I will come in when im bloody ready too! Im finding it really hard to get motivated at the moment and I think thats because i got some issues i need to deal with, which im not ready to deal with which is why im holding back going to the gym! arggghhhh *sighs*

i think thats about it for now! stay safe everyone and ill leave you with this fact.

every 24 hours our body grows 34mm of hair

3 comments:

Ails said...

LOL @ blog name change!!!!!!

I'm surprised I never guessed it when you said it?!

Hey, do you know after all the drama over Spicks and Specks, he WASN'T even bloody well on it!!!! Last time I trust his myspace page, grrr.

Lots of love,
The Melons xxx

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Om... thanks for the words of wisdom... as if hair removal isnt bad enough... haha...
take care..

Chris H said...

Shit I'm glas he's yours! I can still vividly remember Griffin keeping us awake all night every night... till at 2 and a half I threatened to kill him if the Dr didn't give me drugs to make him sleep! Which he gave us by the way! They may be cute but they are hard work. And ummm, just where is all this hair growing from? Our heads, armpits, up our nose or down "there"... ewwwwww.