Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Best Friends Wedding!

My Best Friends Wedding is coming up at the start of November which gives me 4 months basically to get my arse into gear!

I have been lazy and not motivated about getting the body i want! I have now quit smoking which is the first step for me to get my body healthy! Today is 7 days since i last had a smoke. It has been easy this time! i think my big test will be when i go out again! which won't be for a while because i am giving up the grog also!

My body has been going through detox the last week! I don't know how much more my lungs can cough up. I think i will be coughing my lungs up soon.

So my aim by the end for today is going to have all my measurements done, and I will weigh myself at work tomorrow, and to have a program worked out that i shall follow to help me get my arse back into the gym and get my body to where i want it to be!!

Its time to kick some arse, this has dragged on for way to long. My frame of mind is where it needs to be, i just need all my friends to keep me going and to support me. If i am being lazy kick my arse :)

So on that note ill leave you with this quote today;

"It is not how much you do, but how much love you put in the doing."

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on quitting smoking.. your lungs will settle down soon..
You are over the worst of it hopefully...
Having a goal like a wedding to lose weight always helps get our arses into gear... good luck with your plan.. I hope you have the body you want in no time...

Chris H said...

wow, talk about big changes Ness!!!! Love the new look of your blog, and it is fantastic what you are doing... stopping smoking and getting your body back on track to being healthy. This will be fantastic for you and your wee man in the long term, I'm proud of you.

The Candid Bandit said...

I'm proud of ya too.

Smoking is bloody disgusting. Best thing you could have done.

What a great goal! Im glad you've gotten in 'the zone' and the right head space.

and... you don't need us to keep you going, YOU need to keep you going. We'll be cheering from the sidelines.

I know you can and WILL do it Nessa.

P.S. I think this is some kind of blogging record for you! LOL