Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged!

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

(1) At every sink in my house i have hand wash
(2) I am addicted to Jaga Bombs (hehehehe)
(3) My favourite colour is red
(4) My ultimate goal is to own a porsche
(5) I can't sit still
(6) I am missing my family
(7) I need a holiday!!

And I tag whoever :)

No comments: