Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cut My Head Off!! PLEASE

I want someone to cut my head off. I know our body only gives us enough pain that we can deal with but right now i am over this sore throat! i have had it for about a week now, well basically since i gave up the ciggas soo 2 weeks really!! and its frustrating me!!! i have now started garglling the salt to try and get rid of whatever infection i have there!!

My sister and nephew are coming to play with seb and i tomorrow and i am sooo looking forward to seeing them both since its been soooo long!!!!

Last nite Ails and I went out for tea at barzurk!! it was so yum!! anthony Munden was in town and we were going to go see him but an early nite called us both!!

then an 8am message from ails this morning that she forgot to send me last nite, woke me and i was out of bed and in at the gym by 8.30am!!! a hour cardio workout to start the day was awesome and then some shopping for the soul!!! brought two jumpers and a workout top for the gym!!!

And i just have to end this post with go BOMBERS~!!!!!

Have an awesome rest of the weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Bummer about the throat, maybe a trip to the Doctor is needed just to get on top of it and put you outta your misery? Glad you are having a top weekend, love the retail therapy bit, my favourite thing!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I would go to the chemist and get a throat spray..I hate sore throats so I went and got a spray thing.. just numbs the area for a little while so you can at least eat in peace.. haha... Have a top weekend...