Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rehab!

Okkkkk.. so i admit it!! i am a self proclaimed alcoholic right now :) If i stopped drinking i would probably lose 5 kgs! Im having a good time right now! i am enjoying going out and i am enjoying getting myself drunk and feeling shit the next day and waking up and wanting maccas or fish and chips as my hang over cure!! I am enjoying dancing and getting home at 6am in the morning! Is it right? probably not? am i hurting anyone? Yes.... myself so who has to live with that?? ME!!! I do!!!

I feel like i have gone off the rails! i admit that! i feel like i have got to a point in my life where i don't give a fuck anymore about anything..... I am feeling insecure about myself again, and who am I, and what i want out of life and where i want my life to go!! Its time for some soul searching again, where how and when i will do that, i don't know! My time is very limited right now, i find it hard to even have time to scratch my own arse.

I was saying to bekkie today!!! i am so tired and where has the me time gone??? LOL out the window!!!! My weeks with seb are my weeks with seb, my weeks without seb, i drink, go out catch up with my mates, and work, and i don't have my me time!!! am i making sense? I am missing my me time, but i don't like being alone right now!!! I don't want to be alone right now!! Maybe im scared because that soul searching will start when i am by myself, my brain will start thinking and i don't think i am ready for the answers just yet, because deep down i know what they are going to be and im not ready to face it!!

My head is so jumbled right now! My perspective on so many things is very fuzzy, I honestly thought that I was on track of things and knew the direction i wanted to take! Mmmmmm i have hit that fork in the road and don't know which way to go!!!

Something will happen and it will all become clear again i know, but until then, 1800 rehab/ show me the way......... is on the cards!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Shit i thought i was on my twin sisters blog... you know the party animal side of wanna... OMG you so sound like me...
I feel for you girl... I am the same when my children arent here... And you know what..I love being like that... The thing with me is.. I think I just dont want to grow up...