Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

AArrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Yes so im writing again for the 3rd time today! Im addicted.

Close your eyes and imagine seeing the old insane lady rocky backwards and forwards on the front porch.. Yep you got it!! WELL Thats going to be!!!!

Women who are considering having kids, if you love your sleep, think again!!! im living on about 10 hours sleep in the last 3 days and i tell you, im running on thin ice!! Its been so hard and draining on me over the last couple of days while seb has been sick!! He has been so clingy and won't go to sleep without me. so i have just had a fight for the last hour trying to get Seb to go to sleep in his cot! He was screaming so loud I was waiting for the police to knock on my door and ask me if everything was ok. How do single mums cope with more than one child? I suppose they have to. I find it hard enough just having seb. Yes its ok I am coping, I have done if for 10 months now! At least with him going to creche, I hope that he comes a little bit independant, and it also gives me a break during the days when I have him to have some me time!!

My week without Seb this week is going to be full on. Im going to work my arse off this week. No more being slack. I have to fill out my food diary, I have to sweat, I have to push myself. I have measurements this week. Not that they will change much since I haven't lost a lot of weight or body fat. But I suppose I will find out on Friday!! I know that losing weight takes time, and patiences.. Yes patiences Vanessa (something i lack) But im sick of looking in the mirror and looking like a big fat blob!! If i had the money I would get it all sucked away! I suppose it doesn't help when half my wardrobe is clothes that are to small for me, and i pull them out going awwww wish i could wear my favourite jeans or wish I could that top!! (Probably wouldnt want to wear that top my boobs might fall out!!)

Well for all you Biggest Loser Fans out there, only a week to go until it starts!! Im excited... Oh talking about TV Shows did anyone watch Prison Break?? Ohhh my new favourite show along with OC and Desperate Housewives, which starts tomorrow night!! Ohhhh can't wait!!!

No comments: