Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, February 20, 2006

They say not to regret anything!

They say not to regret anything!! Well i regret this...... i have not been very well the last couple of days i have had a snotty nose and weezzeeyyy chest, so i thought that i would go for a walk/run around the res again tonite, hoping that i could sweat this out of my system!!! Well i think i should of given it a miss, because right now my chest ain't feeling that good!!!! Ill get over it though, but im just so determined to get myself motivated again!! maybe i should of just walked....
I really didn't know how unfit I was until I started back at the gym again and started excercising!!!!

i haven't been weighed for a couple of weeks but i have an appointment on Friday so yeah.. i don't know how i feel about it really, because i have been so slack with eating and excercising the last couple of weeks... Please tell me how to motivate myself!!! I really need that!! I really need encouragement!! Its hard, I don't feel like I have it!!

Anyways biggest loser is on!!! must be off

xxxx

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Motivation is a quick snippet of time. Do not wait for motivation - it is a fleeting thing. Bob and Jillian always say "Don't wait for motivation to come, just do it."

To help with inspiration, try reading other peoples blogs until you find one that makes you want to get out and exercise and eat right.

and remember, I believe in you. :-)