Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Weigh in Week 4 - Plus Measurements

I am a happy beaver :) I have not been weighed for a couple of weeks and today i got weighed. I lost 1.7 kilos... i am so damn happy..... I just can't believe it. Also Sheree did my measurements today and i have had a loss everywhere except the top of my thighs where i had added 2cm. But I am so happy because I have lost 4 cms on my waist and 4cms on my bum :) So now knowing that i am on my way to my first short term goal of losing 10kilos by June, i have more motivation to keep going!!

I went for a run with my friend Rhonda this morning.. it was good she really pushed me, and made me run up hills :( so my poor precious legs are feeling it today.. but off to the gym tonite to do pump....

Ok well im off to do some job searching

xxxxxx Everyone out there losing weight, keep it up!!!! and you all have my support

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your loss Ness. That's great. Both in the weight and in the size. 10kgs - here you come :D