Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, February 17, 2006

My Boy Took his first Step

Im so excited. Seb took his first step on Wednesday. It is so very exciting. He has got alot more stable on his feet and has become quiet cocky, standing by himself thinking he is so good! :)

Im going out to my friends place Rinda today! She is having a gardening day and a bbq tea so that will be nice. Her mum died in December and its her birthday today, and ruth loved her garden, so we fixing it up :) Im looking forward to having a relaxing day :)

I have been very slack in the excercise department, but this week im going to get my butt into gear and head into the gym and work my arse off!!

Its so funny I have been watching Biggest Loser and im like if they can do it so can I, but yet still my arse hasn't moved off the couch :) Im such a slack arse! I need to get motivated and shift this excess weight that I have!!

Seb is having a morning sleep this morning, after fighting with me for the last half an hour jumping up and down in his cot not wanting to go to sleep. He has been getting up at quarter to 7 every morning this week. awww it has been draining! I just turn on the tv and let him play and i try to have a bit of a power nap. But this morning my brother had to start work early so he played with him so I could sleep which was really nice!

Well while he sleeping im going to have a nap too :)

No comments: