Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Over Shared Care

Im having a hissy fit today! I have decided im over shared care.It really sucks! I really don't like Bendigo actually i F******n hate it, but having shared care I can't really leave the town!
It just so hard on me and its so hard to let Seb go for a whole week! Especially now that he is nearly walking, knowing my luck he will take his first three steps while he is with his father!! It just makes it that much harder because he is growning up so fast and doing something new every day and there is going to be things that i am going to miss out on and i don't want to miss out on anything :( He is my baby boy! I hate it i feel i have no control of this situation.

Beck i must say thanks for all your comments your the only one that comments. Your probably my only reader :) LOL hahahahahahaha....

My brother is suppose to be going to Geelong today, but he went out last nite so im sure if he is still going or not. I really would like to go with him, but when you go to geelong you have to have money so you can shopping in Torque at the factories! Its been ages since i have been to Geelong i really like geelong i love the beach! I could live at the beach any day.

So today is sunday which is the start of the week which means im starting my grueling week of hard exercise. Since i can't go to the gym today as i still have Seb we are going to go for a huge walk tonite!! I have a really lovely walking track near my house. You can hear the frogs, and all the birds its just really lovely!!! But since its a bush track i make sure to be careful just in case i come across a snake!

My Best friend Rinda brought me these two awesome red stools for my birthday! anyway seb is obssessed with one of them. I put it in his play pen so he could use it to help him stand, but instead he turns it upside down so the legs are in the air and pushes it around, eats the end, and holds the legs. And i think god he is going to trip and hurt himself so i turn it back over so its on its legs and he just pushes it straight over again! So i can't win really :)

Well im going to check out ebay and see whats going on!

No comments: