Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Its Saturday

So the weekend is here! and we also have some rain.Which is great especially when im reading stories saying that if we don't get some decent rain this winter we could run out of water in a year! Oh great!!!!! So that means being smelly. :) No showers!!! So please please central victoria be water wise :)

I did Pump at the gym last nite, and have sore arms today! Silly silly me had 5kg weights on in the bicept track, and i looked up and saw Sheree with 5kg weights on her bar, and as soon as i saw that i thought i shit im in trouble! Awwwww its pelting down with rain and theres thunder!!! I love the smell of rain!! Wow wish you could of heard that big crack that just happened. anyway back to what i was saying.... so i pushed myself the whole track and had to stop a couple of times to make sure i still had arms. so next week I will know not to put 5kgs on my bar!!!! Im still building my strength up!!!

As of monday I have seb so won't be going into the gym as much, will be doing more work outside so that i can take him with me in his pusha. The whole reason I got a 3 wheeler was so that i could go running with him. So this is my chance to use the pusha for its purpose :)

I just want to thank everyone who has been supporting me, and for the comments that I have been getting. I love reading/receiving peoples posts/opinions and how they cope with lifes challenges. Even though i have a close knit of friends its always good to have someone from outside sharing their opinions!

Wow this rain is awesome im going to go and sit underneath the verandar and watch it!! Its been so long!!!!!!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

WOW you really sound like you pushed it. But I think you are right to go back to just bar weight. Build it up slowly and you'll find you are more likely to keep going. And that's the key - persistance.

Have a fun week with Seb and good luck with running /jogging / walking really fast with the 3 wheeler. :D