Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Exercise

So i started my excerise tonite like i said i would :) I went for a walk/run for 45 minutes around kennington Res. I tell you im feeling it already!!! so I been stretching and stretching to help ease my sore legs:) I am so bloody unfit!! Its terrible.... I hate being so unfit!! But i will get there

Tomorrow morning ill be dropping Seb off to creche and saying good bye to him for the week, and straight into the gym :) Think I might do some weights!! Its been a while. I thought i would concentrate on weights in gym and cardio outside of gym.

So on that note i need a good nite sleep. Sleep tight everyone xxxx

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Well done on the running Ness, that is fantastic. I checked out your lingerie, very nice. Good luck with that venture.

Cheers

Joc

Anonymous said...

Hi vanessa, just came over from Beckie's site, Your child seems lovely. i was a single parent when my boy was little, and i did find going to the gym sometimes did me a lot of good. It was a great way to let out all the stress, and also it kept me fit and healthy and that helped me to keep strong emotionally and physically with being a single mum.
good luck with your slimming fitness journey.

The Candid Bandit said...

Good girl! Glad you are back into it!