Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Pharmacist said INSTANT!!

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED

Well as you know seb has been sick. and for those of you who know me will be proud of me. I don't have a very strong stomach and Seb has been consipated 4 the last 24 hours and has been very restless and has been crying with the sound of HURT! But the only way to relieve him was with a suppository. Yes that meant i had to stick MY finger up his bum. i tell you it was hard for me, but it made seb feel better. The pharmacist said it will be instant results and thought yeah yeah but my god!! i have never seen a pooh like that before in my life. But i am very proud of myself because i crossed a boundary that i never thought i would.... But now i am trying to get him to drink this glucose drink as he is a little dehydrated and he doesn't like it!! but he has to drink it..

well im off to get something for tea!! Lucky i hadn't eaten yet!!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh *gags*

Lovely!

Have you tried those fabulous electrolyte ice blocks. Kids love them and they re hydrate their little tummies with ease and he'll love it because its an ice block.