Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Me and Photos


Well by now you would notice that I love photos! Well dad just sent me a photo from Chirstmas! Its of my brother Krys and Seb!!

I have seb with me this week. and until now I didn't realise how much I hate the situation of having shared care!! Its so damn hard!

Well I really need to get my arse into gear and do some exercise after being sick last week I have become slack! Its time to get into some serious excerising and eating well.

By the way happy valentines day!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Ohh Nessa, I dont know how (or why) you can be apart from Seb. He needs his mum.

Are you feeling better?