Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

4.11AM Wide Awake

Why? Don't know!! But im sitting here in the quiet and all i can hear is our toilet door going errrrrrr! its annoying the shit out of me but i can't be bothered getting up and going to close it!

Had an awesome afternoon yesterday! I Slept :) Seb didn't have a very good sleep the night before or didnt want to have his morning nap. So he decided to sleep from 12.30 - 5.00pm. Ohhhh it was devine. So I plonked myself on the couch to watch the tennis and next thing i know i was passed out!

Ok its got the better of me! Im going to close this door!! Done:) Maybe thats why i can't sleep!

*Yawns* I applied for some jobs! One is a part time pharmacy technican trainee. I think that would be awesome, another is a book keeper casual and the other a casual position working in a health shop! So just see how i go i suppose.

Poor Krys im surprised he hasn't chucked seb and I out on the street! With Seb not sleeping well the other nite, poor krys was awake. Seb wasn't in the mood to sleep he was in the mood to play!! My I add at 2.30am in the morning!!! And he decided about an hour later ok, im tired!! God it was frustrating! Im so looking forward to sleeping a whole nite through. Even when hes not with me i still can't sleep through!

Well im counting down the days until "Day on the Green". Im really looking forward to it. Its been ages since I have done anything with Just Lee and I love sister time. But most of all to get out of Bendigo will be great!! Missy Higgins is playing and im looking forward to seeing her play live!

Well think i might go and get back into my little bed. I am sleeping up the opposite end of the bed than i usually do so i can see seb in his cot. I love watching him sleep And love watching him get himself comfortable with his arse up in the air!! hehehehe so cute!!

Nite Nite xxxx

No comments: