Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I overdone it

I think i overdone it in the excercise department today!!! I rode my bike into the gym which took me about 15 minutes then i did Pump for an hour and then i rode the bike home!! Well half way anyways! I came to a big hill and my poor legs and lungs couldn't handle it!!! Legs sore from pushing myself in pump and Lungs sore because im so unfit!!!

Then i came home and cleaned the flat!!! I have all this energy today and I don't know why.. It will hit me later on im sure!! Might sleep well tonite.

I have weigh in tomorrow! Can't wait to see what the results are!

Well aussie day tomorrow!!! Hot Hot Hot!! everyone stay cool and *slip slop slap* if you go out and about.

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

PoorPoor sausage.

I am so proud of you. Whata huge day! Cant wait to see your results tomorrow.