Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Welcome

Boo!

I've always written but never thought of posting on the net. But a really good friend of mine has a blog http://beckschallenge.blogs.com/. and I love it so i thought why not!

A little bit about me for those of you who don't know me. I am 1 of 4 children. I have an older Brother Jason(33), an Older Sister Lee-Anna(29), and a younger brother Krys (22). And of course me im 24.

I also have a 9 month old son Sebastyn. He is adorable.
This photo was taken about a month ago. He has the biggest smile. It lights up a room.

He is not far off walking, and talks heaps, hes a little chatter box. Babies grow up so quickly.

I also have a newphew Taj. He is my sisters son. he is nearly 2.

I've not long become a single mum which im finding really hard as i have shared care of sebastyn so not seeing him everyday is killing me. From having him in my care 24/7 7 days a week to having one week on one week off. Its hard to try and keep your mind occupied and not to think about it.

Well there is just a little bit about me. Would love you to post comments at anytime or drop me a line.

i'll welcome all comments and if you have a blog let me know about it. I would love to read it.

I have one saying that I want to share with everyone. I have a book mark with these words on it.
"Dare to dream the impossible"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nessie, as always you've done a great job!! Love the photo, it's been a while since i've seen you all dressed up, you look fantastic! You look all growed up, a long way from the little sooky, biting, hair pulling, chatterbox that I grew up with. You have such a great way of telling your stories and making me feel like i'm right there with you. Love you so much, keep dreaming and smiling that sunshine smile, luv LeePea xo