Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, January 16, 2006

The Longest Day In My Life

Today felt like it went for ever. My lil boy was having an operation today and due to some emeregencies his operation was delayed to later this afternoon. Anyways he is fine, but my god I felt sick all day! I hate my feelings and hormones since having a child. They are so much more sensitive.

Anyways like everyone else im on mission to lose weight, but really not doing myself any favours at the moment. Haven't really been sticking to my food and exercise plan.

I go to Fernwood gym here in Bendigo Gym just for women. Anyways before i got pregnant i was doing there weight loss program Slimplicity. I lost 5 kilo which i was stoked about and then well put on about 20 kilos during my pregnancy. My goal was to get down to 65 kilos. Which is my goal this time around.

I started back up on Slimplicy on Thursday 12th of Jan. I was weighed at 84.7 kilos and my body fat was 47%. So goal weight is 65 kilos and my body fat needs to get down to about 26%.

My short term goal is to lose 10 kilos in 6 months, which is a very do-able goal. Slimplicy works on losing .5 kilo a week.

Here is a photo of me from saturday nite. I looked at it and went yuck that is horrible. But my friend beck said no what a good before shot of you. So here I am using it.

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Hi Ness!!!

Your first blog! Woohoo!

I'll send some people your way.

You'll find that it is the best network of people and one of the best ways to help motivate you.