Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Investigated!!

Phone call at 5.50pm tonite. Centerlink. Investigating me that my ex partner lives with me.
SOMEONE rang them anonymously.

I would like to see us all squeeze into a small flat, and a single bed by the way. I know I know there only doing their job, but come on! Why would you go through all the shit with centerlink for it to shit back in your face? Why would you risk it?? Why lie?? I live over the other side of town from my ex.

Im so mad right now that someone would do that!

Im sorry am I suppose to not speak to my ex at all? are we suppose to not get along and be cranky arses at each other? Will that make you happy dobber? Wish people would get the facts straight. Im so against this whole going behind peoples back. If you got something to say, say it to my face!!

Anyways im starving. Had me bitch time to eat!!

Go HEWITT!!!! just playing the 5th set now!!!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

ARE.
You. Serious?

One look at that flat and Centrelink would know.

Got your suspicions on who it is?

Some people are not happy, unless they are messing with others lives ness. Forget about them.