Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Week 2 - Weigh In

WoW! I am surprised. I walked into the gym today (hot hot hot) and got weighed. I weighed in at 83.9 kg (loss of .8 kg) and my body fat was 44.9% (loss of 1.1%). I was really happy as I really didn't think I would of lost anything this week. But my slim coach told me I had to eat more. When do you ever get told to eat more :) hehehe

I have been keeping a food diary and im not eating enough food! I have a food plan that i am suppose to be following but haven't really been following it, so i might start doing that this week. Well what a great end of the week! Off to do pump (weights class)in at the gym tonite so no doubt ill be waking up sore tomorrow morning!!!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

YAY! Nice loss babe!