Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Massage

Im feeling sore at the moment. I went and got a massage today at Silk day spa.. Awwww its so good there!! I have very tight upper back so they gave it a good work out! But think i will pay for it tomorrow!

Last couple of days have been boring!! Seb is with his father this week so very quiet at the Flat.
I went into the gym this morning and had a work out!! Always feel much better once i done some exercise :)

Well only a couple of more sleeps now until Day on the Green!! My sister message me today and said lets get 3 slabs of UDL's. Think we in for a big weekend :) *hehehehehe*

Here is a couple of pictures of Seb. One was on my birthday. My dad decided to give him some chocolate and of course he made a mess. Love the cheeky look. The other was Yesterday!! My camera has these cool frames.... It didn't turn out very well but you can still see it... Make a good rapper???
I love looking at photos, and how quickly they change and how quickly they grow up! How quickly bubs get personalities!! Im missing him right now!! Big hugs and kisses to you seb.

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Awwwwwww, look at that face!!!