Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy Busy Beaver

What a day and week i have ahead of me

Today i have lived at the gym. This morning I did Body Pump and a little bit of cardio then i went back into the gym tonite and did TTT and Body Combat!! Man i am buggered but i feel good.

The rest of my week consists of the following

WED

10.30 Job Interview
11.30 Job Interview
2.00 Personal Training Session
3.45 Looking at a house

Thursday

11.00 Looking at a house

Friday

11.00 Weigh in week 8 and measurements

11.45 Job Interview

So I figure that my resume must be doing some good!

Well im off to get some tea!! Mmmm im hungry!!!

No comments: