Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Weigh in - Week 7

Ok so after all my chocolate eating and after feeling like crap for doing it i still lost a kilo this week! So i have to work my arse off this week to make sure that it doesn't affect my weigh in next week! I really didn't deserve a loss this week! So it will be punishment for me next week.

Sheree ask me so how you feel after eating all that chocolate? Like shit!! I don't like eating shit because i'm having a bad day!! I shouldn't do it!

So now im nearly out of the 80's!! Ohhhhh i will feel so much better once my weight doesn't say 80 anymore :) That will be a good result for me.

So im still on track to lose my 10 kilo my six months. Which my the way will be June!

So i had my interview today and i think it went really well. I will find out by the end of day if i get a second interview! At second interview they will be putting my on the computer to see how I go with excel and just ask more questions!

I was really honest with them, and they asked me what my weaknesses are and I told them my patiences and my tend to rush things at times. But i also backed that up with, saying that i have improved in these areas over time... I didn't think that interview would go for long but i was there for 45 minutes.....

Well im signing off now, going to watch the games...

And by the way i so hope tracie and artie go!!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

YAY! 1kg gone!!

Fabulous.

Good luck with your interview and getting a second one. You'd be an asset to any company.