Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Its Karma

My ankle is feeling pretty good today! it has a little bruise on the ankle bone...

I have decided that its karma that i have done my ankle! After last week with all shit that i ate i decided that i did my ankle so that i couldn't work out this week, so my results would be shit!!

Thats my theory!!

Soo my busy week has calmed down thank god!!! I have put two applications in for to units so hopefully something comes of it.. if it doesn't i just keep trying!!! Gotta stay positive!!

I have got another job interview tomorrow!! Im kinda over them i tell you repeating myself over and over again!! Someone just give me a job PLEASE!!!

Soooo I caught up with my friend Rinda today!!! she is so beautiful!!! All of my friends keep me grounded in so many different ways!

Well just about to have some lunch!! so better go rescue it before i burn it!!

Will let you know how i go with weigh in and interview tomorrow

xxx

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Good luck Nessa Noo!

LOL, Karm sucks when if falls on us.