Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ohh so quiet

Soo im sitting in the loungeroom and its just me, the air con and my fingers typing this post that are making noise!!! Just thinking what to do for tea tonite actually! I thawed out some steak and wondering if to cut it up to make a stir -fry! I might do that actually something simple!!

Well this is a big week for me. I had my three job interviews last week and they all said that they would get back to me this week ( two of them for second interviews), and also will hear about this unit! Soooo please please some good news come out of it! I really need a job, i got my centrelink payment today and its gone already!! My clothes are getting big on me and I need to buy some new ones, but can't really do that without a job! It really sucks not having any money! And i really need a place of my own! I miss all my stuff that is packed away in boxes!! After talking about photos today, I miss all of them too!!

Well im off to go and clean my room! Ohh should i say put all my washing away

No comments: