Eleanor Roosevelt:

The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Bad Week

Well where do i start??? I have weigh in tomorrow.. i am expecting to put on weight as i have had a really really bad week.

I have walked once and that was nothing serious and i have eaten a whole lot of shit!

So this is what I have eaten

  • A big block of chocolate
  • A bowl of ice cream with milo
  • A bag of caramel frogs
  • A bowl of stewed peaches with ice cream
  • Lots of pasta
  • Lots of cheese
  • McDonalds
  • Mmmm sure there is more

So on that note I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon, I have a PT tomorrow and ummm thats about it!! Might go to the gym and do some exercise. Hahahhaahhahaha we will see!

1 comment:

The Candid Bandit said...

Nessa, with the e otional week you've had, I'm not surprised you've comforted yourself. You've seen me do it. Pure comfort.

Step on those scales. You'd be surprised, it may not show up til next week. Get in a solid week of exercise if you're able.

How did the job interview go?

I'm really glad you spent a few days down with Dad. Parents homes are always wonderful to regroup ourselves.

I think Im off to call you. :-)